Page 1 of 1

Drug Testing for the MTFFL

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:10 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
With the recent congressional hearings on performance enhancing drugs, I would like to see manditory drug testing for the MTFFL. I have long suspected brain enhancing drugs use by some in this league. Is it just luck that the same teams seem to win year after year or are bed's to blame?

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:26 pm
by Agitator
first we ban BED'S then COUCH's......

what's next?

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:34 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i need some brain enhancing for sure!

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:49 pm
by Jonathan S.
Can I vote twice?

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:55 pm
by Oompa Midgets
did u??

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:11 pm
by Jonathan S.
No, just want to vote for the third option twice.