Page 1 of 1

Sunday Ticket

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:49 am
by wolfe
I'm thinking about switching to DirecTV and getting the NFL Sunday Ticket. Does anyone have any experience with this? Anyone have DirecTV? I have cable right now and have never had satellite service.

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:01 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i had it last year, and as long as u r gonna be home on sundays the nfl ticket is great!!!
i have a tivo i will sell u pretty cheap as well!

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:51 pm
by wolfe
I'll be home for 14 of the 17 NFL weeks and I'll probably split the package with someone up here in KY so it won't go to waste.
I want to keep my HD and my DVR ... so right now that $699 DirecTV/HD/DVR is my only obstacle.

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:20 am
by Oompa Midgets
i don't think the HD is worth it!!!!!

directv only has like 15 channels or so in HD...

yeah, and the price makes a little difference!
i bought my dvr for $100 and the same dvr in hd was $1000!!!
that was a year ago so i'm sure they have come down.

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:44 am
by thechosenone
the sunday ticket is awesome

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:27 pm
by Oompa Midgets
thechosenone wrote:the sunday ticket is awesome
AGREED

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:27 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:30 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Damn that link doesn't work. Too bad.