Search found 6 matches

by vol jack
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:59 am
Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
Topic: Only in "Fantasy" football
Replies: 4
Views: 20065

Only in "Fantasy" football

Does a 6-8 team make the playoffs over a 8-6 team.... :lol:

Sour grapes I know but, if we are going to do match ups lets base it off the records.
If we are going to do points, lets do points.
Makes no sense to do both.

I vote for points, really the only fair way to play ffb.
by vol jack
Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:29 pm
Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
Topic: BLOCKBUSTER TRADE
Replies: 3
Views: 2372

BLOCKBUSTER TRADE

I can't believe that Bitter gave the GOAT QB up for pretty boy Brady!

Best of Luck to both teams!

I am a sucker for trading action. :oops:
by vol jack
Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:30 pm
Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
Topic: Draft Day 2011
Replies: 36
Views: 14113

Re: Draft Day 2011

Anything been decided yet?
by vol jack
Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:30 pm
Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
Topic: 4 to go...
Replies: 20
Views: 8848

Re: 4 to go...

I thought he was hurt b4 the game...because they said SD might get into trouble for not reporting it to the league.
go to your roster and click on his name.
by vol jack
Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:02 pm
Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
Topic: 4 to go...
Replies: 20
Views: 8848

Re: 4 to go...

yeah, perfect timing on VJ bitter.....if he had only suited up.... :lol:
by vol jack
Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:48 am
Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
Topic: LEGAL DOPE DEALER
Replies: 4
Views: 3093

Re: LEGAL DOPE DEALER

Laugh all you want Bitter...I will probably win next year once I can draft a decent RB to go with McFadden.

keep on sending those bogus trades.....I may accidentally hit the accept button. :roll: