The NFL bye weeks are over. Fantasy-wise, it's all division games for the last 4 games.
Smash Mouth Division
Gainesboro (8-2, 2-0) has a two game lead on Chosen One (6-4, 1-1). The Gamblers (5-5, 1-1) plays Gainesboro twice, so he has a chance to make it close.
Hail Mary Division
Bitter Midgets (6-5, 2-0) lead the division over the Hedgehogs (5-5, 1-1). But they play head-to-head two more times.
Goal Line Division
Smyrna (8-2, 1-1) have a one game advantage over el Guapo (7-3, 2-0). They play each other in Week 12.
4 to go...
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
4 to go...
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Re: 4 to go...
I am standing in the way of Boro title.. exactly the place I enjoy the most! I dont have much for you this year Boro so I think you will be ok.
Are the Beer Swillers the farm team for the Midgets? Do you get him drunk then call your midget friends to formulate a trade offer when he is 10 sheets to the wind? WTF?
Are the Beer Swillers the farm team for the Midgets? Do you get him drunk then call your midget friends to formulate a trade offer when he is 10 sheets to the wind? WTF?
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 4 to go...
Hey, I realize my season's over. Just taking advantage of a 3-for-1 trade.
You have 18 running backs. You should be able to crush Gainesboro.
You have 18 running backs. You should be able to crush Gainesboro.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: 4 to go...
I just wanted to get younger at the WR position. I had Moss, Wayne and Marshall going into the season, but my trio of the future will be Nicks, Dez Bryant and Mike Williams in which the oldest is 23 years of age.
That being said, Wayne and Marshall will be available when trading reopens. I'm looking for a good young RB (yes, I know we all are).
That being said, Wayne and Marshall will be available when trading reopens. I'm looking for a good young RB (yes, I know we all are).
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: 4 to go...
Adrian Peterson, Aaron Rodgers (returns) and Hakeem Nicks. THANKS Beer Swillers!The Guru wrote:Are the Beer Swillers the farm team for the Midgets? Do you get him drunk then call your midget friends to formulate a trade offer when he is 10 sheets to the wind? WTF?
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: 4 to go...
I almost forgot to mention, hogs SUCK!


- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: 4 to go...
Boro boo-booed....good game Shane.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Re: 4 to go...
Thanks Boro.. My offensive players all scored in the same week which is shocking... I should be 1 game out if it were not for HFA, but someone has to get the bad end of the deal it might as well be me.
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Re: 4 to go...
Midget I will be interested in Wayne, but if you think Bryant is a superstar your wrong. Austin is at the top of the food chain on that team and it will stay that way when Romo gets back!
Swillers I hate give you a hard time about your personal decisions but I think he has got the best of you on your recent trades. Too bad Nicks got hurt.
Swillers I hate give you a hard time about your personal decisions but I think he has got the best of you on your recent trades. Too bad Nicks got hurt.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: 4 to go...
Perfect timing on the return of Vincent Jackson!!!!!
Guru, I'll settle for having 5 #1s and a #2. It is only a matter of time until Dez takes over the #1 spot in big d (notice I didn't capitalize that). Miles is Romo's guy for now, but he draws the heavy coverage leaving Dez to work 1-on-1 with an occasional safety over the top. You don't think 2 WRs can flourish on the same team?
Guru, I'll settle for having 5 #1s and a #2. It is only a matter of time until Dez takes over the #1 spot in big d (notice I didn't capitalize that). Miles is Romo's guy for now, but he draws the heavy coverage leaving Dez to work 1-on-1 with an occasional safety over the top. You don't think 2 WRs can flourish on the same team?
Last edited by Oompa Midgets on Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.