Search found 247 matches
- Fri Aug 28, 2026 7:01 am
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: 2026 Draft Day
- Replies: 13
- Views: 884007
Re: 2026 Draft Day
Sounds good!
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 11:10 am
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: 2026 Draft Day
- Replies: 13
- Views: 884007
Re: 2026 Draft Day
I’m good with a 530 central start time. I pick 9th and have loaded up my pre-draft list with enough guys to cover the first two rounds, if necessary.
- Mon Aug 24, 2026 10:20 pm
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: 2026 Draft Day
- Replies: 13
- Views: 884007
Re: 2026 Draft Day
That's awfully thoughtful of y'all to be willing to accommodate my work schedule. If we wanted to get started around 5:30 CDT, I can probably sneak out a little early and make it work.
- Sun Aug 23, 2026 8:54 am
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: 2026 Draft Day
- Replies: 13
- Views: 884007
Re: 2026 Draft Day
I work 10am-6pm on Sundays these days, and it’s too late for me to arrange taking the day off, so I’ll get my auto draft set up if Sunday is indeed the day.
- Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:09 pm
- Forum: MTFFL - League Rules
- Topic: Time to change the League Trophy
- Replies: 16
- Views: 93282
Re: Time to change the League Trophy
I gotta say I like the idea of some kind of mug/goblet/chalice at least a little better than Dave’s golden penis trophy. Maybe that should be the award for the Bellamy Bowl loser?
- Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:46 am
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: MTFFL 2022 Playoffs
- Replies: 29
- Views: 61590
Re: MTFFL 2022 Playoffs
If we decide that a dual is the solution, I propose that rather than sunrise, you do it immediately following happy hour at Twin Peaks.
Seriously though, great game, and I’m sure we can find a fair solution.
The fantasy football today podcast has a “fantasy cops” segment. Maybe we could submit it ...
Seriously though, great game, and I’m sure we can find a fair solution.
The fantasy football today podcast has a “fantasy cops” segment. Maybe we could submit it ...
- Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:07 pm
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: MTFFL 2021 Draft Order
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3138
Re: MTFFL 2021 Draft Order
I noticed that last night. Is it too soon to demand a recount and file lawsuits?
- Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:42 am
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: KC-NE
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3903
Re: KC-NE
I want to go on the record as saying that if the Chiefs/Pats game ends up cancelled, I will mentally add to my score any points that my backup QB Nick Foles gets this week. 
- Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:42 pm
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: NFL Injury Status for COVID19
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7230
Re: NFL Injury Status for COVID19
Thanks for the update. Seems to be a good solution.
- Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:23 am
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: NFL Injury Status for COVID19
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7230
Re: NFL Injury Status for COVID19
I’m in favor of using IR for COVID players. We should probably increase the limit for this season although I’m not sure what that number should be? Can it be adjusted mi-season?