Search found 2955 matches
- Sat Aug 03, 2024 12:49 pm
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: MTFFL 2024 Draft Day
- Replies: 1
- Views: 10163
Re: MTFFL 2024 Draft Day
I should be available either day that weekend.
- Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:24 pm
- Forum: MTFFL - League Rules
- Topic: Time to change the League Trophy
- Replies: 16
- Views: 96574
Re: Time to change the League Trophy
Esty!?!? Next...one of you will be sharing your Pinterest ideas!
- Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:22 pm
- Forum: MTFFL - Trade Rumors
- Topic: Trade Bait
- Replies: 2
- Views: 16711
Re: Trade Bait
Is this thing on...check...check....
- Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:35 am
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: Owners
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3972
Re: Owners
We have a 12th owner; has your email changed?
- Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:53 am
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: Return of the Rat
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2400
Return of the Rat
Rat City Rabid Badgers....potentially.
- Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:46 am
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: 2018 MTFFL Draft
- Replies: 14
- Views: 30596
Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft
Thank you.the Man, the Myth... wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:23 am I'll be the second one to announce I won't be able to come to the draft party. I have the kiddo that week. I will be able to draft from home though. You guys just won't get to see my pretty face!
Only kidding.
- Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:45 am
- Forum: MTFFL - League Rules
- Topic: PPR .5 to 1.0
- Replies: 0
- Views: 9246
PPR .5 to 1.0
I was asked, and the more I think about it...the more I seem to remember that PPR was approved last year at .5 points per reception with the goal to ease it in last year as folks hadn't adjusted their rosters with the intention to raise PPR to 1.0 points per for the 2018 season NOT conditional upon ...
- Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:47 am
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: Draft Day 2015
- Replies: 23
- Views: 36354
Re: Draft Day 2015
You matter more to me than some silly and ridiculous bonus for nothing scheme...let's get rid of it and settle it on the virtual playing field.
My offer still stands. If you want me and my delicious Def Corn at your place....let's work together to make that happen.
My offer still stands. If you want me and my delicious Def Corn at your place....let's work together to make that happen.
- Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:51 pm
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: Draft Day 2015
- Replies: 23
- Views: 36354
Re: Draft Day 2015
Okay Will...not quite Kardashian personal appearance prices, but here goes...I'll show up and hang with you in Thompson's Station if you help rid this league of HFA.
- Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:42 am
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: Draft Day 2015
- Replies: 23
- Views: 36354
Re: Draft Day 2015
And where...?