2018 MTFFL Draft

For the original MTFFL.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

woody wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:30 pm
the Man, the Myth... wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:43 pm Woody what is the password to your team? I will gladly draft for you.

Sincerely,

Punishers Management
That would be awesome. Password is “DelicateRomo0_0”
All this shade being thrown towards my Cowboys!! :lol:
...The Legend
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Post by wagordy »

Draft location? I need to plan my menu. :lol:
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Post by wolfe »

MTFFLers,
The City of Baxter withdrew its bid to host the draft so we will return to the City of Thompson's Station for the 5th consecutive year.

Keeper Deadline:
Friday August 17, 11pm CT.
Select Keepers here -> http://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/o ... 2559&O=144

Draft
Saturday August 25, 12pm CT
Live Draft Room -> https://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/ajax_ld?L=42559
Location -> viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2580


Sorry you can't make it, Woody. You can use the My Draft List https://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/ ... 2559&O=129 and My Draft Preferences https://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/ ... 2559&O=151 to set which positions to draft by round.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

I'll be the second one to announce I won't be able to come to the draft party. I have the kiddo that week. I will be able to draft from home though. You guys just won't get to see my pretty face!
...The Legend
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft

Post by Jonathan S. »

the Man, the Myth... wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:23 am I'll be the second one to announce I won't be able to come to the draft party. I have the kiddo that week. I will be able to draft from home though. You guys just won't get to see my pretty face!
Thank you.

Only kidding.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply