Peace prize for Al?

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
Post Reply

How much of global warming comes from man made sources?

All
0
No votes
Most
2
50%
Some
1
25%
Very little
1
25%
None
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 4

bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Peace prize for Al?

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Who's next that guy that says he can talk to dead people?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

That's a tricky way to phrase the question.

I think the facts show that green house gases are increasing. But atmospheric science is too immature to completely understand and project the effects of these additional amounts of greenhouse gas.

So I answered "Some"
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Panel Issues Bleak Report on Climate Change http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/02/scien ... imate.html
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply