Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:30 pm
I've mentioned to Will that he should come on over to Cookeville as well to enjoy the festivities. Make sure you take the next day off.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:53 pm
I have WAY to much to do to take Monday off. I'm just about finished with one bridge, but I was just given another one this week that needs to be finished as soon as possible. Lousy job.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:28 pm
And Jeffrey criticizes the work ethics of State employees.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Post
by wagordy » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:44 pm
I wish I could come but I am a babysitter on Superbowl sunday. Michelle has to study. You guys have fun.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:42 pm
bilyeuofbaxter wrote: ESP from Jonathan, I like it. I'm gonna put 20 on the Bears straight up.
who did you lose your money too???