Good News!

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Good News!

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

No you're not going on an impossible mission. This is kind of pointless but I think it was fun. Test your short term memory. See how long it takes you to memorize pi to 40 digits. It took me about 10. I think I could get 100 in a day.

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197

I'll check back in tonight to see if I can still do it.

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Ten what, minutes? Anyway, if we were going on an impossible mission, you would have said, "good news everyone."
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

I haven't looked at this since yesterday here goes.
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Take that years of alcohol abuse.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

This morning I had a pop-up from McAfee waiting on me. The message started with Good News, I thought that it might be Professor Farnsworth informing me of a mission that I must accomplish until I noticed it was a McAfee update.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

did you sing wonderwall?
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

In Alto.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

that's gay - you know how i know you're gay? because you can tell who other gay people are. and because you like coldplay. and abba.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I never said that I liked Coldplay.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

the masta was just hoping that you were so he could ask you out on a date...
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Post Reply