When will we stop hearing about Pacman's off-field incidents
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Whatever David. Those are documented incidents that have either been proven or disproven. That doesn't apply to what happened in Las Vegas because it's all speculation. I'm not saying it didn't happen, it could have, and he most likely was a chief instigator, but nothing has been confirmed, and if you believe that speculation is enough for conviction, then that's sad. I don't think you do; so, I don't understand why you seem to be arguing what you are arguing.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
When you say conviction, do you mean in my opinion or in the legal sense? Because, legally I don't think with the evidence currently available they will be able, nor should be able, to get a conviction of any sort on Jones. That doesn't mean he's not guilty as hell in my mind and that I do not want him on my favorite football team.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
What do you think about Barry Bonds? Do you think he knowingly took steroids? I bet you do. But you don't know, it's all "heresay" and "speculation". It's called being human and using judgement. Were you on the Moon when we landed there? Have you ever spoken to Jesus? Where you there when the aliens crashed in Area 51? Did you see Columbus land in the Americas? You saw none of this. Some of it is more likely than others that it actually happened. So you use your, lookout, judgement to decide what's true and what's less likely to be true. It does not have to be proven in a court of law for you to belive or doubt something. And it does not make your beliefs "ridiculous".
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
