When will we stop hearing about Pacman's off-field incidents
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
I don't need anything, and I did not defend anything. Did you read what I asked? I heard only one of them. I want to know what else those taps said because I only heard the one where his friend spoke about marijuana use.
I missed the other ones that were on the news and I only asked Anthony what wrongdoing other than the marijuana use was mentioned on the tapes I missed because I am CURIOUS as to what was said.
Did I say that anything about defending PacMan? No! you once again are twisting my words to try and supercede my contentions with your statement.
My previous post had nothing to do with anything except curiousity; I didn't watch the Channel 5 News last night, and I was hoping that Anthony would fill me in.
Next time you want to ridicule me for something, do a better job of reading what I'm asking.
I missed the other ones that were on the news and I only asked Anthony what wrongdoing other than the marijuana use was mentioned on the tapes I missed because I am CURIOUS as to what was said.
Did I say that anything about defending PacMan? No! you once again are twisting my words to try and supercede my contentions with your statement.
My previous post had nothing to do with anything except curiousity; I didn't watch the Channel 5 News last night, and I was hoping that Anthony would fill me in.
Next time you want to ridicule me for something, do a better job of reading what I'm asking.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
i didn't even know about this one:::::
March 1, 2007, 02:20
Titans :: PR/KR, DB
Titans CB P. Jones Facing Obstruction Charges
Associated Press, via FoxSports.com - [Full Article]
Tennessee Titans cornerback Pacman Jones will appear in a Georgia court in March on subpoenas for felony and misdemeanor obstruction of justice charges stemming from a February 2006 incident outside of his home. "One of our officers was involved in a traffic stop with him, and after Pacman and others ran into a home, there was a physical altercation between him and the officer, and he was involved in that. He was arrested for that," Police Chief Steve Heaton said.
March 1, 2007, 02:20
Titans :: PR/KR, DB
Titans CB P. Jones Facing Obstruction Charges
Associated Press, via FoxSports.com - [Full Article]
Tennessee Titans cornerback Pacman Jones will appear in a Georgia court in March on subpoenas for felony and misdemeanor obstruction of justice charges stemming from a February 2006 incident outside of his home. "One of our officers was involved in a traffic stop with him, and after Pacman and others ran into a home, there was a physical altercation between him and the officer, and he was involved in that. He was arrested for that," Police Chief Steve Heaton said.