mtffl II league roster...

Are you having a problem with the Smack Room? Or problems with using the MTFFL website in general?
Post Reply
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

mtffl II league roster...

Post by Oompa Midgets »

where did it go???
when i click on league roster for mtffl II it goes to my team page..
just thought i'd let you know, you probably already did
peace :evil:
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I noticed that this weekend. It used to work. Then I accidently replaced the site with some old code. I will work on fixing it this week.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I think I have restored things back to normal.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply