What a Frigging Steal

Gotta itchy trade finger?
Locked
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

What a Frigging Steal

Post by Jonathan S. »

I can't believe that David E. gave Jeff a first round pick for Garrison Hearst. Lucky you, Jeff, that David was desperate for a running back.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

true

Post by Oompa Midgets »

that is a good deal for Jeff....
lil dave tried to steal my RBs...
and then u make that deal :roll:
it should be a good draft pick as well since he is around the cellar right now (bottom 3)...
good luck dave

P.S. we r doin the same thing in the 1st league right??? playing for draft order between 1-4 and 5-8???
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

No that vote didn't pass, as I recall, but I could be wrong.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

The vote for having 3 mini-tournaments passed in both leagues.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Dave first offered Hearst for Burress, but I felt that I was stacked at receiver. But before I could respond to his trade he pulled it back and offered a #1 pick so I JUMPED ON IT.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Locked