J-U-S-T-I-N

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Post Reply
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

J-U-S-T-I-N

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Justin McCareins-WR-Jets Apr. 19 - 10:29 am et

Justin McCareins' agent says his client would be open to restructuring his contract if he's traded to the Titans.

Agent Cliff Brady confirmed that the Jets are shopping McCareins, but believes they're asking for a first-day pick in return. The Titans are needy at receiver but may not be willing to give up more than a fifth-rounder.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Yes! Another average receiver!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

HEY! I have his autograph! I guess it's only average. I suddenly feel Zoidberg-like.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

bilyeuofbaxter wrote:Yes! Another average receiver!
and what else do you think is out there???

you want to trade for Randy Moss :?:
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I personally hope we get J-U-S-T-I-N back.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply