Dem Debate

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Dem Debate

Post by wolfe »

I think it's way to early to debate for an election in November 2008. Nevertheless, they had the first Democratic Party Debate tonight.

My thoughts:
Me in 30 years: Alaska former senator, Mike Gravel. Angry. Loud. Fed up with everyone else in the room. He made Kucinich look like a moderate.

Jealously moment: Kucinich post-debate interview with his wife/campaign adviser/red-head hottie. How does a troll like Kucinich get a knock-out wife like her? Elizabeth Harper Kucinich is 3 decades younger.
Image

I still don't like Clinton or Obama. I liked Richardson, Edwards, Dodd and Biden. Tucker Carlson had the best quote about Obama saying that he was a good "abstract" candidate.



First GOP debate soon.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

I don't think you have enough skill points to get such a hottie. Once you go o'bama you never go back.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
Post Reply