revisiting old rule changes.....
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
I could go on a Jonathan rant about what I've typed and what I haven't typed. And then ask you to re-read and re-interpret everything. But let's try to prevent two more pages of bullshit.
I remember coming to a verbal compromise about voting down HFA in exchange for something. Was it for overall roster limits or for position limits? What were the hard numbers?
I sort of agree with John that reducing overall rosters won't have much of an affect. My biggest gripe is RB hoarding. We think we should either limit the number of RB's that are frozen or limit them on the active roster.
I remember coming to a verbal compromise about voting down HFA in exchange for something. Was it for overall roster limits or for position limits? What were the hard numbers?
I sort of agree with John that reducing overall rosters won't have much of an affect. My biggest gripe is RB hoarding. We think we should either limit the number of RB's that are frozen or limit them on the active roster.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
I could go on a Jeffrey rant about almost anything, but I won't. The compromise was for position limits not roster reduction. And as badly as I hate to admit it, I think it was only a reduction to 3 points for HFA. We'll need to bring Anthony and Will in on this for verification; however, this is, as usual, dependent upon a majority of the owners agreeing.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact: