bilyeuofbaxter wrote:Hoarding running backs is exactly what they do. Since we can have a kablillion players on our teams they just fill their rosters with backup running backs.
as i have said before, you have the same option to do so
I do believe I have heard you bitch about the Yankees payroll before. The lousy 1 WS winning Braves have the same opportunity to do whatever the Yankees do.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
i have never bitched about it so you are mistaking!
i don't give two fucks about what the yankees do! i admire Steinbrenner's passion for winning, but other than that, FUCK THE YANKEES
i honestly don't remember you even liking the yankees back in our school days, you were a GIANTS fan.....
Also, things are done in sports all the time to level the playing field. 3 point line, 3 second rule, the hack a shaq rule, raising/lowering the pitching mound, pass interference rule, hooking/interference rule, pad size limitation for goalies, wooden/composite bats and the shot clock. Just to name a few that came to mind. So take your, this isn't welfare, football genius attitude and place it firmly in each others asses. And record that action, the Commish will pay top dollar for that kind of material.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
You don't remember yesterday. I started being a Yankee fan the year Don Mattingly hit 8 grand slams. I have been a Giants fan since Will Clark. I have a favorite team in each league and so far I have not had to choose between them in a WS.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
I just looked it up, that was 1987 making me almost a 20 year Yankee fan. They did suck in most of those years so my fanship was concentrated on the Giants, just like my fandom is concentrated on the Yank's now. It doesn't mean I don't keep up with or root for the Giants.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.