Waiver Wire

Suggestions for improvements or new features/reports that you would like to have.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I do not vote democratically. I tend to vote in that direction, but I do not exclusively vote democratically.

I think that I would probably be in favor of a waiver wire.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

why are you voting against this Dave?

it benefits the owners like you who do not check up as often as some of the others!
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I think that David was being facetious.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Speaking of next season and to get totally off-topic in this thread.

I'm looking forward to having the Commish back in town for this year's football season. Tailgate! Tailgate! Tailgate!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

that will be fun times for sure...

on a side note, you might wanna email everyone about the league issue...we haven't had a new response in awhile!

hog, quit changing your vote back and forth!
can you stop someone from changing their vote commish???
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Post by eazye187 »

I would be in favor of a waiver wire.
Post Reply