2007 League Fees

General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Oompa Midgets wrote:shouldn't be...pay-out for leagues are as follows:
Were you an English major?
Oompa Midgets wrote:MTFFL I $500
MTFFL II $350

which leaves $170, $150 for leagues' site plus admin expenses.....
$500 for first place? Don't 2nd and 3rd place get anything? I was planning on digging out my trophy receipts soon so I could calculate what the winners should get in 2007. These trophy shops and fantasy software makers increase their fees every year - but we hardly ever increase our league fees.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I've given you $30 already, dick.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Jonathan S. wrote:I've given you $30 already, dick.
Thanks, ass. Which league are you applying it to?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

wolfe wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:shouldn't be...pay-out for leagues are as follows:
Were you an English major?
Oompa Midgets wrote:MTFFL I $500
MTFFL II $350

which leaves $170, $150 for leagues' site plus admin expenses.....
$500 for first place? Don't 2nd and 3rd place get anything? I was planning on digging out my trophy receipts soon so I could calculate what the winners should get in 2007. These trophy shops and fantasy software makers increase their fees every year - but we hardly ever increase our league fees.
are you a dumbass?!?

those are TOTAL payouts for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place :roll:

Isn't that what you would use in determining if there was enough money leftover to pay for the leagues? uh, yeah!

and no i wasn't an english major, but if i need to use correct grammar i can and will if i choose to do so.....NAZI
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I doubt you can.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do
Anferney will break out some grammar on you.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I should have known you would freak out over that comment. Take a nap. Sleep off your hangover. And I promise not to pick on your shitty typing skills in the future.

Take a look at last year's costs http://www.mtffl.com/costbreakdown.htm
We received a huge discount when we switched to MyFantasyLeague.com last year. I know the costs for the MTFFL I trophies have increased quite a bit each year. The MTFFL II trophies were about the same. I haven't decided if I'm going to use a draft board this year. Prize money is determined by how much is left over.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

wolfe wrote:I haven't decided if I'm going to use a draft board this year.


you've got to get a draft board again..... make people put their own player on the board so you don't have to do it the whole time.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

i didn't FREAK out, i didn't even drink last night and i don't give a shit if you bash my typing skills!!! why would i give a fuck what u think of my typing???

maybe you should change the payouts to read as you are talking about on the site! i was only going by why you had listed, nazi...

i see you still aren't over your bout with celibacy-palsy, bitter old man

on a serious note, i really like the draft board and i will pitch in a few extra dollars if that would help.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Jonathan S. wrote:Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do
Anferney will break out some grammar on you.
pretty funny jsmall
Post Reply