redemption
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
redemption
can toejam redeem himself from the asswhipping he took last year in the playoffs after talking mucho shit?? he has been waiting for this game for a while.....show up or shut up toejam! whooo!
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
-
The Trojans
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 12:10 pm
- Name: Jonathan Love
- MTFFL II: The Trojans
Yeh you beat me by 4.1 plus home field advantage in the playoffs. I wouldn't call that an ass whipping!!!! I would put my money on the chosen chump in this game seeing as I had to scrape the free agent list for offensive players. Hope I can see you in the playoffs.
Oh yeah, vote us for the Game of the Week anyways, it seemed to help me last week!
Oh yeah, vote us for the Game of the Week anyways, it seemed to help me last week!
Trojans bringin the thunder!
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
-
The Trojans
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 12:10 pm
- Name: Jonathan Love
- MTFFL II: The Trojans