Eric Moulds is a Titan !!!
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Oh, Floyd Womack. I still have no idea. Didn't he play 2B for the Yanks back in 2005? Here is a rundown of NFL players of which I am aware.Oompa Midgets wrote:Dave, "Pork Chop" is Floyd Womack
1) Superstars
2) Players on my fantasy team
3) Titans starting QB, RB, WR's, TE's, some of the starting DB's, LB's and maybe a lineman or two on each side of the ball for the Titans. Also the punter and kicker.
4) Criminals
5) Players nicknamed Pork Chop, aka Floyd Womack
6) Players with a silly name I see on draft day
Last edited by bilyeuofbaxter on Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.