Go 'Dores!

For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.
Post Reply
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Go 'Dores!

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Josh and I just purchased Vandy season tickets! You guys should look into it. $99 for endzone seats and $175 for sideline seats. That's only $12.38 and 21.88 per game respectively!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

my brother got them a couple of years ago in the endzone....

it's not bad seats. did you know that you can't buy beer at the game? you'll have to sneak a flask in your pants!

or just not drink, but that's boring!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

I've already begun formulating a plan for alcohol sneakage.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

What did your brother do about parking? Every time I go to a Vandy sporting event the parking is a nightmare.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

we parked down 25th towards Blakemore....

he either parks there or over by the ice rink on Patterson off 25th avenue...it's not that far and it's free.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Re: Go 'Dores!

Post by woody »

bilyeuofbaxter wrote:Josh and I just purchased Vandy season tickets! You guys should look into it. $99 for endzone seats and $175 for sideline seats. That's only $12.38 and 21.88 per game respectively!
You got robbed I tell ya!

Actually, I've considered it, but there is usually a better game on TV that I'd rather see. STill not a bad deal though. I may have to pick up a ticket sometime and join yuns.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
Post Reply