Simpsons movie
- woody
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
- Name: Jason Woody
- MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
- Location: I'm right here man
Simpsons movie
Surprised no one has started a thread about this yet.
Anyone seen it?
I watched it online Sun. night and then went and saw it at the movie house last night. I thought it was pretty good. It was not as big a jump as the South Park movie, but still worth a look if you're a Simpsons fan. The animation was definitely an improvement too. It somehow looked more "polished."
"Why does everything I whip leave me?" -- Homer
Anyone seen it?
I watched it online Sun. night and then went and saw it at the movie house last night. I thought it was pretty good. It was not as big a jump as the South Park movie, but still worth a look if you're a Simpsons fan. The animation was definitely an improvement too. It somehow looked more "polished."
"Why does everything I whip leave me?" -- Homer
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
the reviews i speak of are not from the "professional" reviewers, but from friends that are fans!
those "professional" critics can stick their two thumbs up their asses for all i'm concerned!!!
those "professional" critics can stick their two thumbs up their asses for all i'm concerned!!!
Last edited by Oompa Midgets on Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC