Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
-
Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator »
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1770138
hahahah.... "why are these mines even here?!"
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
-
Contact:
Post
by wolfe »
It's about time.
"I'm here because I'm bored." I feel ya brother.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Post
by wagordy »
An 8! God help us all!!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
-
Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator »
there's never a mine on the first shot!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter »
Two thumbs up!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.