Any one ever look at Google Trends http://www.google.com/trends -- Yes they keep a record of every seach ever and ever and ever.
Take a look at these comparisons
Football #1, Baseball #2, and except for March Madness everthing else is pretty even.
http://www.google.com/trends?q=football ... 007&sort=0
We all know the Ducks won the Stanley Cup, but the Predators were the second best team.
http://google.com/trends?q=predators%2C ... 007&sort=0
The Titans are a better team than the Colts and Patriots
http://google.com/trends?q=titans%2C+co ... 007&sort=0
Even constant news stories about Adam Jones couldn't help Pacman overtake the world's most popular video game.
http://google.com/trends?q=pacman%2C+ce ... 007&sort=0
People love smoking pan more than pot
http://google.com/trends?q=pot%2C+pan%2 ... 007&sort=0
Harry Potter crushes the other fictional characters
http://google.com/trends?q=harry+potter ... 007&sort=0
Working and fucking are the world's most popular activities
http://www.google.com/trends?q=working% ... 007&sort=0
No one likes Dick
http://www.google.com/trends?q=harry%2C ... 007&sort=0
Paris Hilton is the Greatest Person on Earth
http://www.google.com/trends?q=george+b ... 007&sort=0
Battle for the Best Athlete on Earth
http://www.google.com/trends?q=barry+bo ... 007&sort=0
Einstein remains the smartest person ever
http://www.google.com/trends?q=yoda%2C+ ... 007&sort=0
Science wins out over religion
http://www.google.com/trends?q=science% ... 007&sort=0
I guess I'll conform and become a Republican
http://www.google.com/trends?q=democrat ... 007&sort=0
Alabama is the Greatest Place to live
http://www.google.com/trends?q=kentucky ... 007&sort=0
People prefer war over peace
http://www.google.com/trends?q=war%2C+p ... all&sort=0
What's your favorite color?
http://www.google.com/trends?q=blue%2C+ ... all&sort=0
Google says it...
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Google says it...
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
I was inspired to do all those searches by a ridiculous news story that compared: iraq, star wars, halo & world of warcraft.
http://www.motherjones.com/mojoblog/arc ... veals.html
The article surmises that everyone cares more about fake war than real war. If I could get World of Warcraft tips from MSNBC I wouldn't google it so much. I guess USA Today should stop blabbing about the war in Iraq and tell me where to find Star Wars collectibles so I won't mess up their search engine data.
http://www.motherjones.com/mojoblog/arc ... veals.html
The article surmises that everyone cares more about fake war than real war. If I could get World of Warcraft tips from MSNBC I wouldn't google it so much. I guess USA Today should stop blabbing about the war in Iraq and tell me where to find Star Wars collectibles so I won't mess up their search engine data.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.