everyone makes mistakes...

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
wildest fantasy
Smack Room Creeper
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:35 am
Name: Eric Slayton
MTFFL: Ossified Beatniks *2008, 2009, 2011*

everyone makes mistakes...

Post by wildest fantasy »

...and you guys have made a huge one letting me in this league. Not only will I kick everyones ass and take your money, but I'll most likely say horrible things about your mothers while doing it.
"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws."

Smackroom? What the hell am I gonna talk about - lipstick and lollipops?
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

i thought this was spam when i saw "wildest fantasy" making a post.....

we'll see how much shit you are talking after the Oompa Loompas whip that ass week 1 !
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

i have wild fantasies about lipstick and lollipops
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

I sat next to you at the draft and to think your a wildest fantasy....ummm...no..ummm...not really....no no not at all. :puke: You could probably make Anthonys top 10 though Im sure!!
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

I think Eric and Anthony are a reality, not a fantasy!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply