The Extinction of the Redhead Homosapien

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

The Extinction of the Redhead Homosapien

Post by Jonathan S. »

Apparently, by the year 2100, those with red locks, or redheads for those of you with a reduced vocabulary, will no longer be produced by the Human race.

This means that the Wildest Fantasy is a dying breed.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Ha ha, you're being exterminated!
Image
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: The Extinction of the Redhead Homosapien

Post by Agitator »

Jonathan S. wrote:that the Wildest Fantasy is a dying breed.


wildest fantasy?!?!?!? says who?
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Are you stupid or something? By you I mean Mick, by stupid I mean Eric's screen name is Wildest Fantasy and by something I mean SHUT UP!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

bilyeuofbaxter wrote:Are (Mick) (Wildest Fantasy) or (Shut Up)?

i think i transposed everything correctly. i guess it was a compliment.... i never thought i'd be your wildest fantasy, but to each his own.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Post Reply