For the original MTFFL.
-
eazye187
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
- Name: Ernie Goens
- MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*
Post
by eazye187 »
Seems like about all I ended up playing with last week due to injury, so I might as well try it for real..
-
wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Post
by wagordy »
bold......
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
-
Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
-
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets »
At least you still won the game!
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter »
It was against me, that's not saying much.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
-
eazye187
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
- Name: Ernie Goens
- MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*
Post
by eazye187 »
And hell.. I see that I am ALREADY 7 points ahead!!!

GO HFA!!
-
Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
-
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets »
Real funny! You are gonna need a LOT more than 7 points !!!!!
FUCK HFA
-
Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. »
How does that make you feel Anferney?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. »
Oh I see... that you iterated your feelings while I was typing the question.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter »
It took you 4 min to type, How does that make you feel Anferney?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
-
Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
-
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets »
eazye187 wrote:And hell.. I see that I am ALREADY 7 points ahead!!!

GO HFA!!
See the current line below:
Oompa Loompas (-79.3) at Eazy's Rockers