Poor Eric

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Poor Eric

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Going to start out 0-2 in the MTFFL, too bad. :loco:
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wildest fantasy
Smack Room Creeper
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:35 am
Name: Eric Slayton
MTFFL: Ossified Beatniks *2008, 2009, 2011*

Post by wildest fantasy »

Ha, not a chance buddy! There's no way I'm losing to the bunch of hobbled up scrubs on your team. If it makes you feel better to live with that delusion all week, I guess that's ok but, the time has come for the truth to be known. I will dominate!
"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws."

Smackroom? What the hell am I gonna talk about - lipstick and lollipops?
Post Reply