For the original MTFFL.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:22 pm
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:17 pm
holy shit! the punishers suck...haha
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643 Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Post
by the Man, the Myth... » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:20 pm
Yeah against the Eagles I have for sure. But let me be the first to pat myself on the back for my first ever victory against them!!!
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643 Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Post
by the Man, the Myth... » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:22 pm
By the way, if I really suck Anthony what does that mean for you?? I have a winning record against you...3-2!! So...HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:16 pm
John, you are the only active team that I have a losing record against. See you in Week 6!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:40 pm
the Man, the Myth... wrote: By the way, if I really suck Anthony what does that mean for you?? I have a winning record against you...3-2!! So...HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
I'm about to even that up!
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:24 pm
bilyeuofbaxter wrote: Anthony's bench has outscored my starters! Give me back my son!
At least your own bench has not outscored your starters!
Ask Woody about that. 65.6%, pisspoor efficiency for the Knuckledraggers management!
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247 Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man
Post
by woody » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:50 am
God damn it.
At least I won this week. I'm fixin to own your team of little people this week too.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:36 am
i think your helmet should have a picture of my knuckles on it!
i actually did apparently drag my knuckles on a street in Nashville!?!