CFA Welcomes Eric

For the original MTFFL.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

It doesn't matter that the points are added before, during or after the NFL games are played.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

It matters when they aren't earned.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Can we decline HFA when applicable?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Only if you are the home team. :)
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

So, in other words...the rules won't be the same for everyone...other than you will have the choice to opt for or against HFA?

Which would seem to make the game unfair, the rules unfair and all that Dennis Green stuff.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Maybe we can use HFA points like vacation days. You know, store them up and use them whenever we want. We get 49 points per season, I'd use 24 against Jeff and 25 against Will! I would have still lost to Jeff, but maybe I could take Will down!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

The fact that the Omicronians get HFA points proves that HFA is a farce. We all know if my team were real there would not be a single hometown fan in Pink Taco Stadium.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

As a team owner you could play your 'home' games on any field you want. You could play all your games on a neutral field. If that's what you want we can put it to a league vote.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Will proposed an interesting twist on HFA a few years ago where HFA would be determined by wins in the current season or previous season.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

I think I should lose points at home.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply