CFA Welcomes Eric

For the original MTFFL.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I don't think it's trivial. But I didn't drag you into this argument.

What makes this league special is the people who are in it, not slight differences, i.e. HFA.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

I never said "special" i just said I like those little differences. It is a nice touch that most leagues dont have. And that taking it away, in my opinion, would lessen those differences.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Yeah, removing that "trivial" bit will make this league like everyone else's. That's not much of an argument for HFA.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

Will,

how much do you want to bet that they will find something else to "bitch" about if they ever get HFA eliminated?

(by the way, i know i'm not in this league... but i'm for HFA everywhere!!!)
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Here's something for you to listen to me moan and groan about....stay in your own league!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

Guaranteed, bitching makes the world go around!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

wagordy wrote:Dont drag me into this. I like HFA and you dont.
I didn't drag you into anything! I mentioned a statement you made, period!

If you don't like your statements being brought up maybe you shouldn't make them :roll:
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

I never suggested to make the change I just said that with the changes in the league it might pass.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

wagordy wrote:I never suggested to make the change I just said that with the changes in the league it might pass.
Ahem,
And then we can play on the Moon (because we say so) just because you say you are at home or away doesn't give it any advantage or disadvantage. I thought when the league was created it was supposed to try and simulate the actual game. And a higher pecentage of Home teams win when in other cases playing the same team at thier home lose more often. The only way to try and simulate that is to give a slight advantage. We might as well make this a rotisserie league!

That is all I am going to say about it. No one every changes position any way. Might as well change it now since the votes will be in favor for it now.

Later.
wagordy (Will Gordy) - Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:27 pm - Smack Title: Avid Smack Talker
MTFFL I: Nashville Salamanders
Would you now like to retract your statement Will???
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

blah, blah, blah
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
Post Reply