Deafening!!

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Deafening!!

Post by eazye187 »

Is that the deafening sounds of silence I hear from the 0-4 Eagles? I guess the Lite FM turned into Hard Rock..

EE
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

I think he switched his signal AM. Country/bluegrass/gospel. Eagles are tone-deaf after all.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Ha ha. I did mention earlier in the 0 and 3 Poll posting that it appeared that I was going to get 92.9ed on Monday night. It happened; the soothing sound of Tom Brady and the rest of Ernie's Soft Rock gang got me.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply