For the original MTFFL.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:42 pm
What do you mean taking one for Robert?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:43 pm
She was after him, and somehow I got in her way.
Quote from Anferney:
"i can get hfa if i play jeff in the next round. GO OOMPA LOOMPAS!"
Apparently, he's grown as well.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:45 pm
Oh yeah. I think you wanted it!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:45 pm
No, I did not. I really didn't.
It appears that 119 = Mick.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:46 pm
104 = Lil' Dave.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:46 pm
Smallwood, why don't you do something more useful with your tongue. Like sticking it in the mouth of some dumpy drunk girl! Ha Ha Haaaaa!
reply by: 101 -- 2002-09-11 11:50:40
That made my day, then and now!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:51 pm
I want to go back
and do it all over
but I can't go back I know.
I want to back
go back
cause I'm feelin' so much older
but I can't go back I know.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:39 pm
Please, no Eddie Money!!!!!!!!!!!!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.