Alice Morgan Gordy is the newest Gordy!

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

Thanks all!.... I know I get very sad sometimes as Michael has grown but then get excited as he does new things. It will be very similar with her.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

Go team gordy!
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Re: Alice Morgan Gordy is the newest Gordy!

Post by woody »

wagordy wrote:Very healthy and incredibly beautiful.
Sooo...she looks nothing like her dad then, eh? :D

I keed, I keed.

Congratulations! Only need three more for a bball team. Hope to see you guys soon.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

Thanks for the Kind words! I have been looking at the facial features of the mailman and UPS guy. havent come to any conclusions yet but I am getting there.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
Post Reply