Will, I just gave up 2 players and $5000 to acquire you so you had better pan out
Cool Football Simulation Site
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Welcome aboard Ernie! You are now the starting kicker for an up-and-coming franchise 
Will, I just gave up 2 players and $5000 to acquire you so you had better pan out
You and Wolfe's HB will be competing for playing time once I trade for him!
Will, I just gave up 2 players and $5000 to acquire you so you had better pan out
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Wow that was quick!!!! I wont let ya down coach. I think I am going to throw some money at this thing and create another player. Anthony what position are in the most need of?
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
The guy who had my first player created was kind enough to trade him to me for crap players! Anthony Fowler is a level 7 MLB at this time.
Will, the team could is in desperate need of WR(s) and CB(s) with DE(s) needed thereafter. I have some leftover flex points so I'll create a CB.
Will, the team could is in desperate need of WR(s) and CB(s) with DE(s) needed thereafter. I have some leftover flex points so I'll create a CB.
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Here ya go... that is all the players I am going to do.
WR:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl ... _id=239281
Make me a good offer now. I am talking Franchise player here.
WR:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl ... _id=239281
Make me a good offer now. I am talking Franchise player here.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
I created a DE. He needs a job.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl ... _id=243341
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl ... _id=243341
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
According to his current owner John Flatt does not want to be on our team so everyone send him hate mail 
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
My WR is on the team now but I am not even listed on the depth chart!!! I am calling my agent!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Toe Drag and Boom Boom Drinksalot are now in the starting lineup.....
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Actually I told my coach that I didnt want to move the players I had on his team at all. We are in contention for a championship. I will gladly create a player to add to your team. Let me know what position you need created and I will make a new player.
...The Legend
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Why can't you bring them to our franchise and help build a contender here! With your players already leveled up it would give us a head start over the rest of the new teams in the conference!
I traded for my Level 7 LB and I have traded and signed everyone else from our MTFFL family.
I traded for my Level 7 LB and I have traded and signed everyone else from our MTFFL family.