MTFFL 2 Waiting List

General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
Post Reply
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

MTFFL 2 Waiting List

Post by Agitator »

j-dub.... do we have an official waiting list somewhere for this league?

i hear we are losing j-lo... and possibly carl.

the midget said that crow wanted to join and i'm sure my brother would want to join.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: MTFFL 2 Waiting List

Post by wolfe »

I guess this is the official waiting list then. I've heard a few other names mentioned too.

I'm still waiting for absolute confirmation that Jonathan Love and Carl aren't coming back.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply