Late Trade

wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Late Trade

Post by wolfe »

the Man, the Myth... wrote:I had a trade offer that was sent to me at around 4 PM today. I didnt even realize it until now. Its my own fault I admit....Im assuming its too late to do anything about it now commish??
What does everyone think? Should we allow this trade to go through?

* Las Vegas Gamblers will give
Holmes, Santonio PIT WR
Year 2009 Round 2 Draft Pick from Las Vegas Gamblers
* To Smyrna Havoc for
Bryant, Antonio TBB WR
Year 2009 Round 3 Draft Pick from Smyrna Havoc


I'll wait until Sunday morning and then tally up the results.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: Late Trade

Post by bstock »

I don't care, their teams suck teabags
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: Late Trade

Post by Agitator »

they had all season to make a trade so they shouldn't have waited until the 11th hour to make a decision. for this reason, i think the trade shouldn't be allowed.

however, it's a better trade for Havoc and will make the Gamblers team worse, so I say let them do it.

for those of you counting at home... i'm stating 1 vote for yes and 1 vote for no (my two personalities get two separte votes!)
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Late Trade

Post by The Guru »

Its no big deal, just revoke it on my request Jeff.I forgot about Thursday's game being the start of the week.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Late Trade

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

I agree with Shane....if you want us to do it we can...if not, no big deal either way.
...The Legend
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: Late Trade

Post by Agitator »

my vote cancelled itself out and b-stock doesn't care, so it looks like j-dub gets to make the call.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Late Trade

Post by Oompa Midgets »

I don't wanna be an ass, but you've had over 2.5 months to make this trade and the rules are clear. I vote NO.

I'm surprised the Commish even asked the question! Are you loosening your grip grand poobah?
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Re: Late Trade

Post by thechosenone »

its too late you are an ass.....whooooooooooooo
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Late Trade

Post by The Guru »

I dont mean to be an ass, but why are you two jackasses weighing in on a non issue. It has been REVOKED at my request. If I made trades like you two I would be too ashamed to say anything about a late trade. WHOAA!
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Late Trade

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Somebody sounds jealous.
Post Reply