Late Trade

User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Late Trade

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Oompa Midgets wrote:I don't wanna be an ass, but you've had over 2.5 months to make this trade and the rules are clear. I vote NO.

I'm surprised the Commish even asked the question! Are you loosening your grip grand poobah?

Shane is exactly right....looks like your an ass for not reading the previous posts on this topic. Not only did Shane say to revoke it but I also stated that I didnt care one way or the other. Thats the two people involved saying "Dont worry about it...no big deal". Then you want to place your vote?? As far as jealousy goes....ripping off first time players to our league....like the Westbrook being handed to you trade....please...anyone can do that. I pride myself on trying to build a winner and not stealing players for free. And for that matter quit on my team....as some do.
...The Legend
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Late Trade

Post by Oompa Midgets »

You must not have much pride left seeing how your team always sucks!
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Late Trade

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Oompa Midgets wrote:You must not have much pride left seeing how your team always sucks!

You should be careful what you say...it could come back to bite you. If the current division leaders win the division, The Havoc will have a chance for the widcard. Before yesterdays game I was just 9 pts behind the River Rats for the wildcard. Be careful what you wish for....you would hate to have to play me first round and then go home with your tail between your legs when I kick lil Midget ass!!
...The Legend
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Late Trade

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Yeah, the Midgets are shaking in their stockings. We only average over 30 ppg more than the Havoc! You have scored over 150 three times in ten weeks. The Midgets have only been under that twice! Bring it!!!!!
Post Reply