Salary Cap FFL

General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.

Would you like to join this new league?

Yeah, I'd like a franchise!
3
43%
No thanks
1
14%
Undecided
3
43%
 
Total votes: 7

User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Post by Oompa Midgets »

I am going to do fractional points. As for the distance of TD scoring, I'll see what the consensus is before I make a decision.

I'm quitting a few leagues next season.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Post by Oompa Midgets »

We have 8 owners, and we're looking for more! This league will begin soon after the NFL draft. I'd like more MTFFLers in there, but I will soon begin looking for outsiders. Let me know if you have interest!!!
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Post by Jonathan S. »

Maybe...remind me.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Okay guys, time to take a recount and see if we can't recruit a few more owners.

Current committed owners:
Anthony Fowler
Brian Stockwell
Ernie Goens
Will Gordy
Mick Reese
Matt Photivihok
Chris Reese
John Flatt

We need at least 4 more owners if all of these guys still plan on playing. I would like to have 14-16 teams. Teams won't be watered down even with that many because we can start a maximum of two running backs! This makes the other positions just as important which many leagues lack.

If any of you know of a friend who may be interested in playing let me know!
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Post by bstock »

scratch me from the list
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Post by Oompa Midgets »

dammit
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Post by wagordy »

bstock wrote:scratch me from the list
Why so?
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Hey, I hate to do it, but scratch me from the list also please. I just dont have the time nor the money to be in any more leagues this year. I catch enough grief from my wife for the ones Im already in!!
...The Legend
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Post by bstock »

the Man, the Myth... wrote:Hey, I hate to do it, but scratch me from the list also please. I just dont have the time nor the money to be in any more leagues this year. I catch enough grief from my wife for the ones Im already in!!

ditto
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Smallwood, do you still have your balls? Obviously John and Brian lost theirs. Maybe you should have drawn up a fantasy football pre-nup. :)
Post Reply