Salary Cap FFL

General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.

Would you like to join this new league?

Yeah, I'd like a franchise!
3
43%
No thanks
1
14%
Undecided
3
43%
 
Total votes: 7

User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Hey! I know where my balls are!! If you dont believe me, go look in my wifes purse! :P Anyway, not all of us are so lucky to find our match in our love life and fantasy football life. I have to congratulate Anthony and Mick on finding each other. Its just precious those two!! :hump:
...The Legend
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

MTSCL

Post by Oompa Midgets »

The '09 site is now available! I have 3 days to purchase the league site for $69.95 ($20 savings). I just want to make sure that we are good to go before I do so. We had 8 previous owners with two since bowing out. A few others said to ask them later so I think we can get it established. I can drop to a 10 or 12-team league if necessary. I wanted the league to be comprised only of MTFFL owners, but it doesn't appear that will happen now. If you know anyone else that may be interested please send them my way!

Rules will soon be updated.

http://www16.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/39995
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Post by Jonathan S. »

I still may be interested.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Post by Oompa Midgets »

okay, checking to see if anyone is still interested!?!? remember, cost is only $10, and it is a FUN alternative to what we're use to!
let me know soon, I'll establish the league with as little as 10 owners.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Salary Cap FFL

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

I will be considering it again this year. No commitment one way or the other yet though.
...The Legend
Post Reply