Preds wager.

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Preds wager.

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Jeff and Jonathan are you guys getting worried about your bet with Will? The Preds are on pace for 36.9 ~ 37 wins this year and their schedule has been murder so far. Also, I looked through their history today and they have never won less games than you guys bet on for this season.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

There are a lot of games left to lose.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply