With David and Ernie being out of town, we'll have to have a late draft. The last weekend possible before the regular season starts. This is also Labor Day Weekend. I hope everyone it taking that into account of their schedules.
Draft Day: Saturday, September 5. 6pm-ish (Or whenever Anthony gets off work.)
Location: West Nashville, The Gordy House
Address: 8225 Boone Trace Rd. Nashville TN 37221
The Freeze Date for Keepers will be Friday, August 21.
2009 Draft and Keepers
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
2009 Draft and Keepers
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers
I just heard that Michelle is working that entire weekend, Sept 4-7.
I'm not sure what else we can do. It's beginning to become a game of "who do we screw over".
I'm not sure what else we can do. It's beginning to become a game of "who do we screw over".
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers
We may just have to do a slow online draft, but getting together to see everyone is even more fun than beating your asses!wolfe wrote:I just heard that Michelle is working that entire weekend, Sept 4-7.
I'm not sure what else we can do. It's beginning to become a game of "who do we screw over".
- woody
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
- Name: Jason Woody
- MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
- Location: I'm right here man
Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers
I'm up for whenever/where ever except the 29th after 5:00 pm.

Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers
Michelle gets home from work around 8. She is going to give Will a list for drafting.
We'll keep the draft on this day unless something else comes up.
We'll keep the draft on this day unless something else comes up.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
eazye187
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
- Name: Ernie Goens
- MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*
Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers
Sorry guys.. Can't make this one. I'll have to be at Vanderbilt at 4:30 for the game and won't be done until at least 9:00-10:00.
I'll have to give Will a list and hope for the best.
Ernie
I'll have to give Will a list and hope for the best.
Ernie
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers
surprisingly this is the first problem we've had getting together out of a decade of drafts!
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers
Another one bites the dust. If this keeps up, we'll just all do it remotely on a weekday night.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
eazye187
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
- Name: Ernie Goens
- MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*
Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers
I will try and get done at the game early and make the latter 2/3 of the draft.
E
E
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers
Getting together for the draft is the most fun part. Hopefully we can slow the first couple of rounds down a bit to let the 2 late comers time to get to the house. I think Michelle can get there by the 3 round and hopefully Ernie by about the 4-5 round. We are usually late starters so I bet we don't get started until after 7 anyway.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.