2009 Draft and Keepers

For the original MTFFL.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Post by wagordy »

Also I need to know a few things:
  1. What food do you guys want
  • What drinks do you want
  • What are any of you planning to bring

I am going to make a large batch of Jambalaya that should feed several people. I also have no problem going and getting a family pack or 2 of Whitts Barbq to have as well and just take a few bucks from whoever wants to eat it.I will make sure I have coolers filled with ice so beer can be stowed properly and plenty of seating and flat surfaces and a wireless connection for all who needs it.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

I can bring some snacks if anyone has any requests (chips dip etc.). I can also bring some plastic cups and some 2 liters if anyone has a request for a certain drink(Coke, Pepsi, Mt Dew etc etc). Just let me know and I will be happy to help out.
...The Legend
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Post by wolfe »

That's a noble gesture, Will. Getting money from everyone for food is not always easy. So don't over do it.
I'll try to remember to bring a bunch of plates, utensils, napkins, etc.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Post by wagordy »

the Man, the Myth... wrote:I can bring some snacks if anyone has any requests (chips dip etc.). I can also bring some plastic cups and some 2 liters if anyone has a request for a certain drink(Coke, Pepsi, Mt Dew etc etc). Just let me know and I will be happy to help out.
Thanks, Chips are always good to snack on. Bring a couple 2 liters of some beverage for the non-beer drinkers.

I will still provide one main dish for food.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Post by wolfe »

Keepers are due on Friday.

On the MyFantasyLeague.com site, go to Reports -> Franchise -> Keepers
Or use this link http://football10.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 2132&O=187
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Post by wolfe »

All keepers are set except for Omicron Persei 8's
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Post by wolfe »

Nevermind. We're all set now.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

We are still drafting this Saturday around 6 P.M. at Will's house correct? Just wanting to make sure I hadnt missed something, usually there is alot of talk the week leading up to the draft. Its been pretty quiet the last couple of weeks.
...The Legend
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Post by wolfe »

Yes. Saturday at 6pm. A link to a map is on the first post in this thread.

Hope to see everyone there!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Post by wagordy »

If no one is totally opposed can we slowly start the draft to make just a bit more time for Ernie and Michelle to make it from there respective jobs. Wasn't there also a possible issue with Anthony and his job as well??
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
Post Reply