if i don't get into the championship playoff, since i have the best record of the remaining teams, does that mean i'll have home field during the 2nd set of playoffs?
what is the rule about this? do we use total record or total points?
either way, i think i'll be ahead in both categories. doesn't the best team get home field as a reward?
playoffs.........
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
playoffs.........
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
I was thinking of seeding the mini-tournaments based on total points scored.
Unless someone has another idea. Someone always has an opposite idea, but no one ever puts their mouse where there mouth is. Just look at the poor turn out on the lastest issue up for voting. I think half the league tuned out weeks ago.
Unless someone has another idea. Someone always has an opposite idea, but no one ever puts their mouse where there mouth is. Just look at the poor turn out on the lastest issue up for voting. I think half the league tuned out weeks ago.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
But I was thinking that the best team would get the better seeding. So if you barely miss out on the playoffs, then your team would get home field throughout the post-season tournament to determine draft order. The worst team in the league would get the worst possible seeding and would never host a game.
Get it? I don't think I explained it in much detail before. Are we all on the same page?
Get it? I don't think I explained it in much detail before. Are we all on the same page?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
-
The Trojans
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 12:10 pm
- Name: Jonathan Love
- MTFFL II: The Trojans