OK, I admit it...

Post Reply
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

OK, I admit it...

Post by Agitator »

the midgets hacked my account....
Last edited by Agitator on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: OK, I admit it...

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

ummm..I dont think that this kind of talk is appropriate for fantasy football smack room boards!! :P
...The Legend
Post Reply