Draft Day 2010
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Draft Day 2010
It's MTFFL time in Tennessee!
Let's start discussing Draft Day plans. The season starts on Thursday, September 9. Labor Day is Monday, September 6.
Does anyone have any conflicts with Saturday, August 21 or Sunday, August 22. Or Saturday, August 28 or Sunday, August 29th?
Let's start discussing Draft Day plans. The season starts on Thursday, September 9. Labor Day is Monday, September 6.
Does anyone have any conflicts with Saturday, August 21 or Sunday, August 22. Or Saturday, August 28 or Sunday, August 29th?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
eazye187
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
- Name: Ernie Goens
- MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*
Re: Draft Day 2010
21st-22nd is better for me. 27th is wife's birthday, so might be out of town that weekend.
Ernie
Ernie
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Draft Day 2010
I have no conflict with either of those weekends. With my current work schedule, I would rather do it on a Sunday. Also, if we could arrange it so that both drafts are on the same day, like in years past, that would be even better!
Just my 2 cents, as always, Im adaptable.
...The Legend
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: Draft Day 2010
Whenever, wherever.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Re: Draft Day 2010
I would be able to host the draft if anyone is interested. I'm in Mount Juliet and that seems to be middle ground for most of the league. Also, I wouldn't have to leave my house!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Draft Day 2010
the Man, the Myth... wrote:I have no conflict with either of those weekends. With my current work schedule, I would rather do it on a Sunday.
-
wbricker
- Smack Room Creeper
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:45 pm
- Name: Wendell Bricker
- MTFFL: Tennessee Rocky Tops
Re: Draft Day 2010
I have a conflict with 21st.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Re: Draft Day 2010
So, it's the 22nd in Mt. Juliet? Right?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Draft Day 2010
Sunday the 22nd seems to fit for everyone that have responded so far.
Are you really wanting to host all us hoodlums?
Needs:
* WiFi, or at least broadband router that I can plug my WiFi router into
* Big, empty wall to hang tacky draft board.
* Chairs for 12 and tables for junk food
* Smoking area for those filthy smokers
* Pictures of clowns
* Hours and hours of nothing else to do
Are you willing to host both league drafts? 5 owners are in both leagues and it might work best if we can do them on the same day. Of the 5 owners, 4 (Wolfe, Smallwood, B Stockwell, Fowler) are in Cookeville and 1 is in Murfreesboro (Flatt).
The other MTFFL owners:
Nashville (6): W & M Gordy, Goens, Bilyeu, Slayton & Woody
One more from Cookeville: Bricker
In the II league:
7 are Cookeville
1 Murfreesboro
1 Louisville
1 Hartsville
2 Nashville
Remote drafting is not as fun, but always a possibility for any one.
Are you really wanting to host all us hoodlums?
Needs:
* WiFi, or at least broadband router that I can plug my WiFi router into
* Big, empty wall to hang tacky draft board.
* Chairs for 12 and tables for junk food
* Smoking area for those filthy smokers
* Pictures of clowns
* Hours and hours of nothing else to do
Are you willing to host both league drafts? 5 owners are in both leagues and it might work best if we can do them on the same day. Of the 5 owners, 4 (Wolfe, Smallwood, B Stockwell, Fowler) are in Cookeville and 1 is in Murfreesboro (Flatt).
The other MTFFL owners:
Nashville (6): W & M Gordy, Goens, Bilyeu, Slayton & Woody
One more from Cookeville: Bricker
In the II league:
7 are Cookeville
1 Murfreesboro
1 Louisville
1 Hartsville
2 Nashville
Remote drafting is not as fun, but always a possibility for any one.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Re: Draft Day 2010
I have plenty of room and wouldn't mind hosting both drafts. It does seem a little out of the way for the 2 league, seeing as how most are in the Cookeville area. I don't care if the draft is in Cookeville, it just seemed like nobody was jumping up to volunteer to host the draft. Whatever works for the group works for me.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.