private messages
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
private messages
it is not been notifying or emailing me when i have a p.m. ???
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Are the e-mail notices slow to arrive or do you never get them at all?
The last Private Message that I received was last Saturday and I got the e-mail message later than expected. I had already responded to the PM before I got the e-mail. I didn't research the situation enough to look at the e-mail and PM times.
Scott, Is this what happened to you? Has anyone else experienced this?
The last Private Message that I received was last Saturday and I got the e-mail message later than expected. I had already responded to the PM before I got the e-mail. I didn't research the situation enough to look at the e-mail and PM times.
Scott, Is this what happened to you? Has anyone else experienced this?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
So you are saying that the e-mails are slow right?
For the pop-up window, do you have any pop-up blockers installed?
I may be confused. Which "p/m icon" are you referring to? Where is it?
Were you already on the site when you received the PM? I don't think it will automatically give a pop-up window if you are already on the site or if you have visited the site before it considers you as 'timed-out' (which I think have it set at 5 minutes). It only give the pop-up window when you log in or enter the Smack Room from an outside link.
I'll have to dig through the code to see if this is true.
For the pop-up window, do you have any pop-up blockers installed?
I may be confused. Which "p/m icon" are you referring to? Where is it?
Were you already on the site when you received the PM? I don't think it will automatically give a pop-up window if you are already on the site or if you have visited the site before it considers you as 'timed-out' (which I think have it set at 5 minutes). It only give the pop-up window when you log in or enter the Smack Room from an outside link.
I'll have to dig through the code to see if this is true.
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*