Who wants Ryan Matthews with the #1 pick?

User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: Who wants Ryan Matthews with the #1 pick?

Post by Agitator »

[quote="Oompa Midgets]
you're not gonna get a better offer so just pull the damn trigger! :smoking:[/quote]


i don't want Moss! was thinking of doing the trade you sent for the two draft picks, but (just like when you are with your boyfriend) you pulled it out!

hogged!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Who wants Ryan Matthews with the #1 pick?

Post by Oompa Midgets »

yeah, I revoked it because of this.....
Usual FB Mike Tolbert ran as the Chargers' first-team tailback in goal-line situations during San Diego's preseason opener.
The Bolts lined up in the I-formation, with Tolbert as the I-back and Jacob Hester as the lead blocker. Ryan Mathews was highly impressive in the exhibition, but he may prove better in real life than in fantasy as a rookie. He's going to lose catches to Darren Sproles and goal-line work to Tolbert.
Source: San Diego Union-Tribune
Related: Jacob Hester, Ryan Mathews
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Who wants Ryan Matthews with the #1 pick?

Post by Oompa Midgets »

you should have taken the offer. no way you are gonna get better than 1.03 and 1.12 for it :wink:

i mean, an extra first round pick just to fall 2 spots! your loss.....
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Who wants Ryan Matthews with the #1 pick?

Post by The Guru »

We will see chump. How long is this rebuilding process gonna take?

If I was in your division I would never have had less than 9 wins every year. I have never had less than 7 in my POWERHOUSE divsion. Since I brought it up now, Commish I want you to change our division name to POWERHOUSE right now thru Executive power. Right damn now just do it. WHHOAA
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Re: Who wants Ryan Matthews with the #1 pick?

Post by thechosenone »

it is the powerhouse division !!!
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Who wants Ryan Matthews with the #1 pick?

Post by Oompa Midgets »

thechosenone wrote:it is the powerhouse division !!!
:bow:



:red-rofl:
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Who wants Ryan Matthews with the #1 pick?

Post by Oompa Midgets »

to bad Hog won't be at the draft for you monkeys to sling your poop at him!
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Who wants Ryan Matthews with the #1 pick?

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Hog, since you already have 5 or 29 RBs, go ahead and take Dez Bryant.

Then I'll get to choose 2 of these; Matthews, Best, Spiller, Bradshaw, etc...I like my situation :wink:
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Who wants Ryan Matthews with the #1 pick?

Post by The Guru »

Wow Midget you might not lose this year. I hope bad injury luck doesnt hit your team like it does mine.

How can Midget have 8 players befor the draft. Isnt there some bylaw somewhere about that?
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Who wants Ryan Matthews with the #1 pick?

Post by Oompa Midgets »

The Guru wrote:Wow Midget you might not lose this year. I hope bad injury luck doesnt hit your team like it does mine.

How can Midget have 8 players befor the draft. Isnt there some bylaw somewhere about that?
I'm not called the best owner in mtffl for nothing :lol: j/k

Nah, nothing against that. Trading is open all season, and I still have enough draft picks to fill my roster. That doesn't really matter though if we're stopping after 12 rounds.
Post Reply